Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Salo-salo with IPSR-PTA Badminton Club

It's my pleasure to inform you that through the coordination of the External Affairs Committee, headed by Tito Danny Tenerife, we are scheduled to have a Salo-salo with the IPSR PTA Badminton Club on Friday, 07 September 2007 at the IPSR Court, 10:00 am. This event is somewhat of a familiarization between the RSC and the IPSR-PTA Badminton Club. Something which I personally think is way overdue. Therefore, I am kindly encouraging all available RSC members to participate in this event.

As mentioned by Sir Danny T., the arrangement will be as follows:
Court 1 - will be assigned to RSC
Court 2 - will be utilized for games between RSC and IPSR-PTA Badminton Club
Court 3 - will be assigned to IPSR-PTA Badminton Club

This event includes lunch and if I am not mistaken, the IPSR-PTA will be bringing food. I would therefore like to kindly request the expertise of the Internal Affairs Committee in coordinating with the RSC our share for the lunch. We should at least come up with 3 dishes as our share (viand, sweets, etc.).

Of course, this event can only be made possible with the approval of the RSC Members. So, should there be any hesitations or concerns, please let me know as soon as possible. You may email me, call me or simply reply to this email.

If all goes well, I guess we'll still be playing "twice" this week.

Thanks,

Noche
RSC President

No comments: